Waterlip Electrical comply with relevant legislation and requirements ensuring that we protect the environment from any waste products, contaminants and any other hazards that we may come in contact with during installation of new or removal of old equipment. Our Environmental Management Policies enable us to ensure that we leave all sites in the best condition possible without any damage to the local environment.
At WEC, we understand the importance of safeguarding the environment wherever we conduct our business.
Our Environmental Policy covers the following:
- Provision of environmental training programs for employees, emphasizing the responsibilities of each individual.
- Continuous monitoring of policy compliance, enabling us to improve and update out policies.
- Compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
- To conduct our operations in a manner that demonstrates respect for the quality of the environment.
- To respond quickly and effectively to environmental incidents involving Waterlip Electrical Contracting LTD, accidents or incidents to, people, equipment, environment or products under our control.
- To recommend environmentally friendly options whenever viable.
- Ensure that our premises and equipment are optimized for efficiency and recycling.
Waterlip Electrical Contracting Ltd is committed to promoting sustainable and energy efficient initiatives. Our work in alternative energy such as Wind Turbines has given us a unique perspective when it comes to understanding low impact, low waste energy sources and systems.
Our high standards and continuous training review means we can ensure the safety of our employees and the public, protecting both from dangerous substances and unsafe products.